Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am driving, but, just because I want a car when I get there and if I have to rent one it will get real expensive.

Chad

Chad I'll be renting a car with David. I'll let you know when it gets closer what I find for the best price. Then you can decide.

Also, I put a call through to the dive shop about the Nitrox, since I will want to dive Nitrox too.
They are getting back to me, but so far they said in the past they have been able to get Ocean Divers to fill people's own tanks. They also said we can probably get some Nitrox tanks from Ocean Divers, but it hasn't been confirmed 100% yet until I talk to Rob, and he is out on a dive boat as I type.
Does everyone want Nitrox?

Just jumping in with my $0.02 worth....

I almost always use Priceline.com for car rentals. I research rates elsewhere ahead of time, and then make an offer. Since you can specify pick-up and drop-off times (unlike flight times with their airfare deals), what have you got to lose? I've used them for car rental and hotels 5 or 6 times, and never been dissapointed.

(Sorry, Natasha - I'm sure TA's hate this...)

Happy Diving!
Scuba-sass :)

Thanks Natasha. I will have to think about it some. The airfare should be free on freq. flyer but it depends on how much car rental and tank shipment will be. Oh well plenty of time to decide.

I think I will be Nitrox certified by then but I am not totally sure.

Chad

When we hit 100 posts on a Wreckmania Thread Walter and I decided to close it, and start another thread.
So please sign onto the new thread to keep updated.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom