Wreck of the Hydro Atlantic Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics, thx so much for posting them. We have never done the HydroAtlantic and it was wonderful to see you had such good viz.

I loved the photos. Keep sharing.

Great pictures. I guess this wreck must be too deep for reef-building stony corals? All I can see are corals that don't require light. If someone showed me the second to last photo without telling me where it was from, I might have guessed something like Borneo!

Thanks much for the pictures. The Hydro is a little deep for me, but I sure enjoy seeing the pictures.

Sweet pics, Adrian! I didn't know you were out of the water for a while but I'm glad you're back. :)

Sweet pics, Adrian! I didn't know you were out of the water for a while but I'm glad you're back. :)

Thanks Debby! Yeah, I spent several months high and dry after returning from the Nekton Pilot livaboard trip to the Bahamas in September. For most people, a few months out of the water is not that big a deal, except for the fact that for the better part of last year, I tried to dive on most weekends.

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments!:lotsalove:

I'm scheduled to do a livaboard trip consisting of five days of deep wreck diving :scubadive: in Dry Tortugas in June, so I'll be trying to get lots of deeper wreck diving in from now until then.

Consequently, I plan to be taking lots of pictures of deeper wrecks :uwphotographer:, so I'll try and post more pics here of some of those deeper wrecks.:D

Adrian

Very Nice pics......
hmmmmmm, I think I'm still waiting for some similar pics......
Any day now:popcorn:

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments!:lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom