Wreck Exploration Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamiemac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
We run regular wreck exploration live-aboards in the Gulf of Thailand, in fact this is all we do!

We are fully equipped for deep wreck diving and cater for O/C and CCR divers.

See Tech Thailand for details.

Jamie Macleod , MV Trident

Cost in US dollars for this trek: May 8th -11th HTMS Pangan ?

Cost in US dollars for this trek: May 8th -11th HTMS Pangan ?
A couple of us CCR guys will be joining Jamie on May 20th for 4 days if you prefer the quiet of RBs

Price for 3 days diving around the HTMS area is US$800, plus He if required and beer. this trips been moved slightly ahead to 11-14th,

The May 20th-24th trip is a lot further and one day longer, and US$1260

any good?

Jamie Tech Thailand

All,
I have two consecutive Charters with Jamie, Stewart and the crew of the MV Trident for the first two weeks of April. We will be searching for new, VIRGIN wrecks and with Jamies book of marks I am sure we will score. I have a spot or two opem and the trips are all inclusive. If your interested drop me a line....the diving, wrecks and MV Trident is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

got one for you yesterday , Richie, only one dive each for 5 divers, is that a nearly virgin?

you'll like this one , 10,000 ton plus, upside down 72m - 50m. but with easy access everywhere- and no silt!

three more marks for you too, as well as the WW2 stuff.

J

Jamie,
AWESOME, I will be there in less than a week and I am pumped!!!
Is there any beer left in Koh Samui?

Sounds like a blast. Maybe some year.

Richie, is Jay from MN on that trip with you? im doing my ow, aow and so on with him when he gets back from Thailand.

Sounds like a blast. Maybe some year.

Richie, is Jay from MN on that trip with you? im doing my ow, aow and so on with him when he gets back from Thailand.

Yes Jay H is coming here in two days for the second week of the expedition. We have had great success so far. We found and identified a new wreck on our second day out! Evan Kovacs recovered the bell with the name AKELA on it. It seem to be a Dutch vessel based on the artifacts recovered. We also visted a WWII Japanese tanker and another WWII cargo ship and the dive team has gotten some great stuff, clocks, gauges, two telegraphs and some fantastic china! Happy divers all in all!
Hope you can make it next year...

Back
Top Bottom