Wreck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I am interested in diving on the "Prince of the Orient". This wreck was dove many years ago by John Bennett and friends. I am looking for a boat that can take a group of technical divers out to this wreck. Please PM me with any info that can be of help. Thanks

andibk

Check with Lalaguna beach club in puerto galera. They've got a liveaboard bangka that also does tech dives. I think one of my HK local tech instuctors used them when they dove the princess on RB's for a local documentary.

Either try to talk to Frank at LLBC or maybe even give Paul Nielson at Mandarin Divers (HK based) and they could give you the low down on diving the Princess.

I have the video that Calypso did for JB and friends. Ethei Robrigado ( DIVE DOJO in PG) can provide details. We can help with points of contact etc. The LLBC guys and Asia Tech can help with the "real" details. As always....you guys are always on the edge.

Thanks you guys for the help. I did talk to someone from LLBC PG earlier today. I will send them some emails and hopefully will get a chance to dive the wreck. I love it any chance I can travel to the PI. Will actually be there in less then a week to check out some caves. Again appreciate the help.

andibk

Bruce, try to talk to Frank at LLBC. I just ran into a fellow dive club member at the Manila airport and he was just getting back from a liveaboard on Rags (LLBC's bangka). He was diving his Mk 15 on Apo Reef... I think Frank was also on that trip so he's probably back in PG now.

I talked to Frank and been corresponding with him over emails the last few days. I got all the info I needed from him and all I have to do is get ahold a few of my friends who want to dive it. It looks like it will be the beginning of next year, I was hoping to dive it sooner. Frank is sending me a video of the wrecks also. Definetly looking forward to this dive.

andibk

Back
Top Bottom