Wreck diving in north of Norway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattias Granberg

Registered
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Q8rWaPUYfHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rWaPUYfHA[/video]

Norway have some of the worlds best coldwater diving and lots and lots of wrecks :)

Really nice editing job! I also didn't realize Gobi's got that big, holy crap :)

Well done. Nice video and edited, good music to it also.

What settings did you use for underwater footage on the Gopro 3+ ? And what software to edit it ?

:)

Thank you for the response and sorry for the late answer! I recorded at 1080 60fps with whitebalance on auto. No image stabilization or color correction is used, only a pair light and motion sola 800 light on my tray. I edit in Gopro studio and sony vegas pro 12, sometimes I use lightroom 5 for color correction. That was a baby wolf eel and I can swear to you that they get bigger than that :)

The vis is best in the winter months and I would say worst in the summer months - june, july, august because of the algal blooms, but of course it depends on more variables like wind, rain etc. Norways landscape is incredible at the summer so its a choice you got to make. I would probably go in May or September to get the best from both worlds :)

Back
Top Bottom