Wreck Dive in Micronesia with Narration and Technical Diving Explanation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zack-Bloom

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! (you'll get it later) I recently got back from a trip diving wrecks in Chuuk Lagoon in Micronesia. Thanks to the magic of the Paralenz camera I was able to record most of my dives, and decided it would be fun to narrate one of them.

I tried to do a bit of an introduction to technical diving, and give context on how and why we made decisions during the dive. I apologize in advance for any annoyance with my voice/narration, and for all the many mistakes I'm sure we have made during this dive. As with all of us, we exist somewhere between poorly trained seal and Sheck Exely, and learned a lot from this dive. Hopefully you will as well!

Please enjoy:

It does, but you have to choose between color correction optimized for natural light (DCC Blue/Green) and correction optimized for artificial light (Manual White Balance).

Great video Zack, with more excellent narration.

Keep them coming. Very much enjoying seeing your tech journey progess. :thumb:

Well done Zack. I enjoyed the narration and the video. There are some things we call by different names but all-in-all, it was a job well done.

Thanks Zack, Great narration as always. Leo's trim looks good compared to Chatterton video. You guys must have been practicing a fair bit. Let us know when the next one comes out

Back
Top Bottom