Wow talk-a-tiv- bunch u guys r lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarChief

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Chris I know U usually talk on here more than you have been and I guess the reason you haven't is diving depressions. Let me try and cheer you up just a little bit son. Spring will be here soon and the water will start turning warmer, knowing you don't have a dry suit yet, and you'll be spending your weekends at Joe's with good friends and having a great time diving. As will the rest of you.

Now I'll tell you how it's going to go for me. I may not be there every weekend like I use to be, not for a while anyway, but the day will come when I'm able to put my wetsuit or drysuit on and go back in the deep. For me it'll be sitting on the shore covered in sunblock and making sure everything heals back together nicely, which I have no doubt in my mind it will and then I can see all the neat things you guys end up changing on the bottom.

So that you understand my words and my meanings I should explain a litte futher and in a bit more detail. This past Friday I got a new lease on life, not to mention a newer outlook to go with it. Friday I had to have open heart surgery. Now I'm not looking for sympathy and those of you that read this that know me knows I don't want nor need sympathy. I know the way I lead my life lead to this and only I can take the credit. I'll surley take your prayers for a fast recovery thou, which I seem to be having the luck of the Irish there and I'm not even Irish. I got to come home today. I'll be 8 weeks before I can pick anything up over 5 pounds and then probably 8 months to a year before I can actually go back to work doing what I do. But thats ok, because I have a new lease and a new outlook. When tomorrow gets here it's always a beautiful day.

Sorry to hear about your surgery Lou but glad to hear that all is well. With all your free time you should be able to keep up with the board..lol. Hope that you at least come out and visit with us this year at Joe's.

I think Chris had a run in with the mod squad so he hasn't been logging on as much. As for the rest of us, we are planning our dive season.

Haven't had a chance yet to dive with you, but I sure wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to diving with you in the future.

Lou, our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery indeed! With just a little luck, allot of determination (which I know you have!), and Julie's good care, you'll be up and running in no time.

When you're up to it, come on out and help us with the surface intervals. :wink:

Hey Lou, glad to know you are doing OK after your surgery. Looking foward to seeing you at Joe's this spring. Oh by the way, I still have your weight belt.

Kenny

Darn Lou! Sorry to hear the news, I'm glad you made it through it alright!

Prayers and best wishes to you and Julie! I'll send you a e-mail when I get
a chance. Keep your spirits up, you'll be back at 100% before you know it!

We are praying for your quick recovery... Hope to see you at Joe's this coming season.

Thanks guys. You will be seeing me at Joes this year for sure, not even a heart attack is going to keep me away from there long, thats my second home.

WarChief:
Thanks guys. You will be seeing me at Joes this year for sure, not even a heart attack is going to keep me away from there long, thats my second home.

You can bring the beer Lou...MGD please. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom