wow...amazing price on scuba magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

I know I'm posting this in the wrong place...wasn't sure where it should go. This is usually the only place I post so I'm posting it here for my Cozumel-aholic friends. I'm sure a moderator can/will move it to the right place.

I've bought several magazines through this site and it is legit...never had a single problem.

You can get a year of Scuba Diving Magazine for 4.24. It even has an option to give it as a gift if you want to.

Instructions!:

Go to www.magazinepricesearch.com
Type SCUBA DIVING in the search box
It will come up with a list of different options. I believe the first one it shows is the 4.24. Just click on the 4.24. It will tell you coupon code to use when you get to the order page. Just in case you don't see it, the code is MPS75P The magazine will come up as 16.97 but once you go into checkout there will be a point where you can enter a promo code. Enter that code it will reduce the price 4.24. I renewed our subscription (which was already good til sometime in 2008) and got a subscription for a scuba friend for Christmas!

ENJOY!
Michelle

Darn. No Canadians. Oh well.

Bummer...didn't know about them not doing Canada!!!

This is one of my favorite sites...great Christmas Gifts! I just go out and buy a current copy of whatever mag and wrap it up and give it to the person to let them know what they are getting.

I renewed our subscription to Scuba Diving and I'm wrapping last month's issue and handing to Rick (hubby) for Christmas! Easy shopping!

Michelle

I just renewed, we'll see how it works out.
Certainly beats Scuba Diving's $16.97 renewal rate..

OK, I just couldn't pass on that price, so I subscribed.

There was a thread on here yesterday somewhere that offered it for free, if you answered a bunch of marketing questions, I'm sure.

I bought mine from BLUESKYMAGAZINES on Ebay. got two years for $9 bucks and it was delivered as promised.

I bought mine from my LDS he charged me $57.95 for one year...

Did he mark up something 400% again???... Darn LDS....

mike_s:
My LDS gives them away for free :)
Mine too....as well as Dive Training, New England Dive News and Caribbean magazines
C-Dawg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom