Worlds Largest Dive Tables...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I need help finding something... My dad is always complaining about how he can't read the dive tables he bought when he started diving anymore unless he has his glasses on, and so he keeps buying sequentially larger tables. As a joke, I want to get him a jumbo dive table...anyone know of something, perhaps one that would be used to teach class or something really really big, and laminated? I'm potentially looking for something poster board sized. I could always just make it, but figured I'd ask first. Thanks!

We've got some at the shop we use for classes. They're 24x36 or so.

Your local PADI shop can order one for you, but they're not cheap.

lg%5C60056-60052_l.jpg

The only part number I can find is for one in Japanese, but as you can see, the image above is in English. The part number is 60056.

If you live near a college that has a lot of engineering majors and the like, their should be a place close to the campus you can take a regular sized dive table and them be able to make it to some fairly large sizes. Most engineers have lots of assignments they have to make blueprints and various other things printed on large sheets of paper.

Thanks for the info, I think I'm going to go the PADI way, since blowing it up that much will reduce the clarity, but thanks everyone for the suggestions; Phil, thanks for the PN.

That's below the PADI pro price by a few bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom