Workbench

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dirty-Dog

Frequently Censored
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I cannot seem to find a working link to the Workbench dive planning software.
The link on the Dive Rite blog leads to the "Computers and Gauges" catalog, but no software downloads. I've looked under the "Downloads" link for the Nitek Q, but no luck.
Can you point me in the right direction? I'd like to get this installed...

Dive Rite - Dive Rite's online journal exploring the latest in technical diving scroll down to 13 May. Diving Log 5.0 - Scuba Log, Scuba Logbook, Dive Log, Divelog - Logbook software for scuba diving - Logbuch Software zum Tauchen looks like what DR might be using instead of Workbench.
Workbench had a lot of problems getting it to work. I was finally able to but took much time and work. I didn't really need the program
as I download dives from my rebreather(Inspiration). Just stubborn I guess.

Al

Nope. That's a logbook. Workbench is dive planning software.

Nope. That's a logbook. Workbench is dive planning software.
Not correct, Workbench is infact a logbook. The features are 1. Plan a dive 2. Table generator 3. Dive log 4. Gas blender 5. Gas top off
Just fired my copy up and check what the functions of Workbench are.
If all your interested in is dive planning there are plenty of apps that can do the same thing. I for one have IDeco on my Iphone. Not supported any
longer I believe but works great for planning.
Al

Back
Top Bottom