Work for me in mexico...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raya

Contributor
Reaction score
Im now married to my gorgeous hubby with our gorge
Hi everyone..
My partner and I are thinking about going to Mexico to find work after this summer.We both work for Dive Centres in Spain on the Costa Brava.My partner is a Diving Instructor and is Spanish,however I´m English and only an advanced PADI diver,although I work for a dive centre I´m actually in charge of the snorkel side of things.I know my partner will find it real easy to get work with him being an instructor,but I´m worried that I won´t find anything,I love diving,but I´m passionate about snorkeling and as much as Ide like to progress with my diving I would really love to continue with snorkeling,wherever it may be..
Does anybody have any contacts for centres in mexico or for anyone that has been there can you give me some feed back on work in this area? Also I know it sounds silly but will there be a certain time period for working there ie with visa´s etc.. Thank you all very much
Natalie
xxx :snorkels:

raya:
Hi everyone..
My partner and I are thinking about going to Mexico to find work after this summer.

...snip...

Does anybody have any contacts for centres in mexico or for anyone that has been there can you give me some feed back on work in this area?
You may want to try giving Cancun Mark a Personal Message.

Laurens

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom