Work as Staff Instructor in NZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gazoverland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all, just putting a feeler out. I realize its winter and most places have hung up there fins, i'm also passing time here in Franz Josef, but if a winter dive job was out there I would love to take it. Been a Pro since 2005, 2010 got my Staff Instructors. I've Dived and worked in Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and managed a wee Dive Center in Malawi. Any info now or even for summer work please feel free to email with any details or advice. draycott.gary@yahoo.com

I'm a 43 yr old brit and was lucky enough to marry a kiwi. Clean, tidy, honest, class 5 kiwi license and a 2 yr spouse visa.

I can be seen on Dive Aqaba - PADI Dive Center & PADI TecRec Center - Red Sea - Jordan team page under friends although the info is a bit out of date.

Happy winter to you all and if you pass through Franz and want to talk diving let me know......

Back
Top Bottom