Wooo Hooo We are STONED TONIGHT!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fppf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ah yes the lovely smell of MEK in the evening while replacing wrist seals for this weekends ice dive.

Just waiting for the glue to dry and thought I would share my spaced out mind :popcorn:

Don't try this at home folks :no

I would open a window buts it only 8 degrees out :coffee:

Try moving south----then you only have to see 8 degrees when you want to---and trust me, you never will want to...........:)

Ok first seal is on, just needs edge strips in an hour.

Why would I move south, then I don't get to ice dive. Who would miss ice diving and snow?

Na, they wont leak
I have done 2 full suits with no leaks or redo's.

Besides, I do the michilin man blowup test in the living room first.

I hear yah. In the middle of convincing buddies to skip out on work tomorrow so we can to dive during a snow storm. Nothing like surfacing and seeing pretty little flakes falling from the heavens

Bus

Whoo Hoo - I'm doing the same thing in the AM (new seals) - just got em UPS today. Now I at least have an excuse to huff some glue!

Nothing like surfacing and seeing pretty little flakes falling from the heavens
Bus

Can't say I've ever seen that here, but have had my drysuit & equipment form icicles within minutes of surfacing. Then thinking to my self, am I crazy........?

Back
Top Bottom