Wooo hoo!!! We are booked for Feb 11-18 -- anyone else?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

So excited!!! We were supposed to stay a Cozumel Palace right after Hurricane Wilma....of course that didn't happen!

We got a complete refund from the airline and the hotel.

We have officially rebooked!

We will be staying at Caribe Blue (is it bluE or or blu?) from February 11th through February 18th. Saving a ton of money over staying at Cozumel Palace!!! We still want to try the Palace but we'll wait til they are up and running smoothly.

Looking forward to Caribe Blue...we've heard great things about them.

Going to do our diving with BlueXTSea / Christy.
We'll be diving on February 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th.

Still need to book the flight but I'm working on that! Anyone else going to be diving with Christy/BlueXTSea during that time and/or staying at Caribe Blue???

Michelle & Rick Hart

Having trouble with netconnection so if this is second post sorry.
I'll be in coz same dates. Have plane but no Hotel. Pm me you cost for Caribe blu if you don't mind. Go to funjet.com Chicago to Coz feb11-18 $299 plus tax =$390 not bad for direct flights. Wife and I were to be at Reef Club but their closed till April. I'm diving with Raul at Bottom time divers.

Lou

Hi Lou,

Sent you a PM.

Total for 2 people including tax: 509.00 for a week at the Caribe Blue.

I saw that about FunJet. I gotta call United and see if I will still be able to upgrade the ticket. We've got enough miles to upgrade a flight to first class and I want to be able to do that.

loudives:
Having trouble with netconnection so if this is second post sorry.
I'll be in coz same dates. Have plane but no Hotel. Pm me you cost for Caribe blu if you don't mind. Go to funjet.com Chicago to Coz feb11-18 $299 plus tax =$390 not bad for direct flights. Wife and I were to be at Reef Club but their closed till April. I'm diving with Raul at Bottom time divers.

Lou

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom