Woohooo!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Daughter #4 is back from the mid east!!!! We get to go pick her up Friday For R & R!!!

Great news! It must feel wonderful to have her home.

thats great news..... Im sure she will want to just spend some time at home for a while and not do annything for a day or two anyway, well maybe eat some of this good american food shes missed :wink:

Great news Jim! Glad to hear she's back safe and sound!

It is good to have her back in the States. It won't for long though as I think she goes overseas in a few months. One of those dreaded overseas assignments to some place called Hawaii :D Of course the military considers that a stateside assignment but in my view, if I can't get there by driving my car, then its an overseas assignment:wink: Currently have one daughter working in Hawaii and she gets to come home at the end of this month, for about a month, then its back to Hawaii and hopefully a promotion.

Great to see that she is back.
Jim, if you ever need someone to go with you to see her let me know. I have heard that there is some good diving in HI! :D

Great news.
Enjoy your time together !

Great news.
Enjoy your time together !
Not sure thats how it will be--she wants me to take her to the gym so she can start me on an overtly strict, torturous, harsh, gruesome workout routine. She has decided that in my advanced years I need six pack abs!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: Heck, I'd be happy to have a motorized wheel chair:D

Back
Top Bottom