WOOHOO - 4 Days to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-punk

Contributor
Reaction score
I am soooo excited to go diving in the St. Lawrence this weekend. It's all Wifey and I have been talking about for weeks. Just when we thought that we weren't going to get a chance to go up this year, everything seemed to fall into place. Thanks again Taz and DivingGal for setting this all up. On a side note, Abucs called and changed our Saturday afternoon charter to a Saturday morning charter, so we'll catch up with one of the groups on Saturday afternoon (probably the Rothesay) and then we'll see everyone Saturday night at Bud's. Woo-hoo!

Four days to go!
Four days to go!
Four days to go!
Four days to go!

-Frank =-)

scubapunk-17055 once bubbled...
I am soooo excited to go diving in the St. Lawrence this weekend. It's all Wifey and I have been talking about for weeks. Just when we thought that we weren't going to get a chance to go up this year, everything seemed to fall into place. Thanks again Taz and DivingGal for setting this all up. On a side note, Abucs called and changed our Saturday afternoon charter to a Saturday morning charter, so we'll catch up with one of the groups on Saturday afternoon (probably the Rothesay) and then we'll see everyone Saturday night at Bud's. Woo-hoo!

Four days to go!
Four days to go!
Four days to go!
Four days to go!

-Frank =-)

Take a DEEP BREATH.....and relax..It will all be over before you know it :D

And you thought I was excitable. I step down and hand the crown over to you scubapunk-17055. :D

3 Days to Go!
3 Days to Go!
3 Days to Go!

Over before I know it? I hope not. Diving in Canada is by far my favorite diving anywhere (not that I've been to that many places, but enough to know what I like). Barbados and Puerto Rico are tied for second place. But, the local quarry beats Grand Bahama Island hands down :)

-Frank =-)

2 Days to Go!
2 Days to Go!

Tonight we load up Pete (the Pathfinder) and pack up the dog's stuff. We're probably going to do a shore dive early Friday afternoon when we get there and then go to dinner at the Keystorm Pub (right after we hit "The Beer Store" for some Black Ice). If anyone else wants to meet up, lemme know...

-Frank

One day to go!

Just going out the door. See everyone tomorrow. Hope that everyone has a safe trip out.

-Frank =-)

AH I found my NEW American buddy on Scubaboard....I KNEW if I looked hard enough I'd find you.........you know who it is, your "Doubles Diving" Abucs buddy from Canada. I was Gilligan and you the Skipper!!!!

Sorry I haven't e-mailed you yet, but works up to ----HERE----, and I'm getting my "order" ready :)

Nice diving with you, your diving form was picture-perfect, I have it on tape......

Uhmmmm, my videoing in lower-vis, high current leaves LOTS to be desired...........I'm almost embarrased to send you the raw footage :)

Talk to ya soon........

S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom