Wooden Shore Dive Tokens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This year at Chicago´s Our World Underwater Scuba Expo, Hotel Cozumel and Dive Paradise were giving out wooden tokens for free tank rentals. They said that they were valid at any dive shop on the island. Did I misunderstand in that they would only be valid at DP locations or do all (most) dive shops honor them, even though the stamp is for HC and DP?
Has anyone used these and are they well received or should I just spend the $6 pp for the tank and weight rental?

Thanks for opinions.

You might as well take them- idk why they would give them out and not honor them- I saw apple a couple weeks ago inbetween dive shows- that woman works herself ragged- but such a nice lady. Probably only valid at DP locations- tell julian at hotel coz shop- okcdiver sent you - you will get top treatment-lol or ran off the property- not sure:D

I can think of no other shop that would honor the commitments made by DP.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Whoever gave you that story had probably misunderstood instructions.

I tried to pay DP to send my pony to the compressor for filling so I could use it with another dive Op. They wouldn't. :mad:

Thanks for the replies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom