Won't you be my buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK, so I got the Ok from the wife to dive on Sunday, but I need a dive buddy because she is not interested in joining me in the quarry. I was thinking of going to Falling Rock but I am open to other sugestions as long as I can get out and dive.

DavidPT40:
I thought Falling Rock closed in October.

It does---the original post is over a year old

jbd:
It does---the original post is over a year old
O.K. So I take some time off the forum due to end of season depression, then
I get a friendly reminder from the forum,

Hello Land Locked it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums.

So I go to the closet, get a little smell of clean neopreme rubber that is just going
to waste hanging there and in a deeper depression decide to add to a 14 month old
post........Da^^'d depressing. I'm off to think about next years trips and visit the
computer forums, my winter hobby.

David, it was good diving with you, see you at Joe's next year!

Land Locked:
O.K. So I take some time off the forum due to end of season depression, then
I get a friendly reminder from the forum,

Hello Land Locked it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums.

So I go to the closet, get a little smell of clean neopreme rubber that is just going
to waste hanging there and in a deeper depression decide to add to a 14 month old
post........Da^^'d depressing. I'm off to think about next years trips and visit the
computer forums, my winter hobby.

David, it was good diving with you, see you at Joe's next year!

LL,

Laurel Lake is open, as well as Kentucky and Barkley lakes. You can dive them throughout the winter. Cerulean Springs has winter hours also. No need to end the season.

jbd:
LL,

Laurel Lake is open, as well as Kentucky and Barkley lakes. You can dive them throughout the winter. Cerulean Springs has winter hours also. No need to end the season.
Not into cold and not dry suit certified....I got into some 49 degree water at Mermet
back in September and it made for some uncomfortable diving in a 7mm titanium suit!
Wish I could handle the cold water diving! I would say low 60's is about my limit.

DavidPT40:
Thanks LandLocked. That was my first time meeting people from the internet in real life. I had a blast.
That was a great day of diving!

Just returened from the scuba Doctor, being treated for end of season depression.I was told to wear my mask, fins and snorkel and watch Deep Sea Detectives over and over till my depression cleared. I hope this works.................
Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom