Wonders of the Sea 3D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems to be normal twin cylinder setup without a isolation manulfold and single 2nd stage regulator, possibly AI due to the lack of SPG. Has a special cover over it with J-M Cousteau Diving brand logo on it.

Attachments

• JMC.png
    JMC.png
    443.4 KB · Views: 169
  • JMC1.jpg
    JMC1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 87
Looking forward to seeing it. Looks like a family affair with Fabien and Celine (who I hear is much like her grandfather).

I saw this in the theater when it was out locally on a Fathom Events thing. Took my son to see it with a few of my DM candidate classmates and it was a great film. I too wondered what gear they were diving you do see at one point that it's just twin tanks with a cover. And the lower mask is for COMS. It was particularly interesting to me that none of them were diving BC's, though. The whole setup to me had a very vintage feel to it, which I guess makes sense considering who it is.

The whole setup to me had a very vintage feel to it, which I guess makes sense considering who it is.

JYC’s image and name can’t be used in any for profit project. So having a look and feel that is reminiscent of JYC is as close JM can go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom