Wonder how many PARALENZ users are in this forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miserkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wonder if it'll come on sale in the next few months? Black Friday etc.....

Do you experience connectivity, not shooting issues, app, wifi issues?

Their customer service is top notch. There were some issues with a couple firmware releases, but they seem to have fixed them. They seem to be committed to this camera which is great.

I'm cutting some video now from last week. I love not having a red filter or a dive housing that will eventually leak.

Their customer service is top notch. There were some issues with a couple firmware releases, but they seem to have fixed them. They seem to be committed to this camera which is great.

I'm cutting some video now from last week. I love not having a red filter or a dive housing that will eventually leak.

How deep have you gone with it. I'm mostly getting that camera.... before my next dive trip.
Post pics if you can! Might buy from amazon.

Nice vid.

Where did you mount paralenz during fishing.... on the mask or shoulder etc? Didn't see much bubbles stream
I use a GoMask. Had to add some extensions to make it work, but now it's great.

Here's last weeks dives.

And a thread on the camera.

Paralenz Dive Camera...

I bought one for a DM that helps me with classes a lot. So far he's been super happy with the results, and no issues.

I'm mainly into stills, so don't have one.
But my buddy had one on a few trips this year, I was very impressed with the video he shot, and he doesn't really work at it, just carries it and downloads the results.

see
Northern Ireland Trip Videos 2018 -
for a few bits of video from Northern Ireland done on a Palalenz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom