Women's DUI FLX 50/50 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my DUI FLX50/50 drysuit (it has no problems, I'm just in the market for a new lighter-weight one). Black w/ pink overlay, very little wear and tear anywhere on the suit. Zipper is perfect, zip seals (neck and wrists) are still in good condition. No fraying on the feet, knees, etc. Has never leaked. The suit still looks new and it has a bonus addition of 2 pockets which were added when I initially ordered the suit. There is no size listed on the inside tag but this was a signature suit (there's no Sig. patch though), so my best guess to match it to a DUI size would be a MT as I'm 5'6, 120ish. The suit has room to grow and I'd think it would comfortably fit anyone between 115-150lbs. Lengthwise, I think it would be ok for someone up to 5'8. Rockboot system- I wear size 8 boots but the feet seem large on the suit, so a size 9 would easily fit... (boots not included). Price is $1650 ~ (the custom suit with it's added pockets was around $2900). This suit has never been in the garage- I've kept it inside of the house the entire time I've owned it. Always rinsed with fresh water after every dive.
If you use Paypal, please add the 3% that they charge. Pics here:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/4429777880.html

ds1.jpgds2.jpgds3.jpgds4.jpgds5.jpgds6.jpgds7.jpgds8.jpgds9.jpgds10.jpgds11.jpg

Will drop price to $1650, free shipping but Paypal 3% still applies.

Still for sale. $1500 + the 3%.

Still for sale, price dropped to $1250 + shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom