For Sale Women's Aqualung 1mm and Bare 7mm Hooded Vest (S/M)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Going through my rack of wetsuits and realized there are a few in nearly perfect condition that I'm no longer using... Time to find them a new home! For reference, I can wear both of these suits (5'4", 140lbs), though the 1mm is skin tight and the 7mm is tight worn over another 7mm fullsuit.

Aqualung 1mm HydroFlex Jumpsuit - Women's Size 6 - $40. I'm not actually sure whether I ever wore this wetsuit... If I did, it was only once or twice because it's in perfect condition. I believe it was purchased ~3 years ago, so it is the older styling (all black - with grey stitching and the logo on the chest) but it's pretty non-offensive. Great for warm water diving for those who like to have everything covered, or for snorkeling! Aqualung's size chart says a size 6 should fit 5'3"-5'6" (160-168 cm) and 115-135 lbs (52-61kg).

Bare 7mm Elastek Step-In Hooded Vest - Women's Size 10 - $50. I bought this to wear over my 7mm full suit for California diving and it was awesome! I was looking for some extra warmth (since I was in denial about really needing a new wetsuit) and this definitely performed. Purchased just over a year ago and only worn 10-15 times since I did end up getting a new wetsuit with a hood, and it is still in excellent condition. Black/red in color. Very comfortable and easy to put on. People would always ask if the zipper coming up over my chin bothered me during dives when I was wearing this but it doesn't at all - there's a nice protective flap underneath! Bare's size chart says a size 10 should fit 5'4"-5'6" and 120-135 lbs.

Prices include shipping in the continental U.S. I will sell them both together for $70 shipped!

IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4702.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4704.JPG
IMG_4705.JPG
IMG_4706.JPG
IMG_4707.JPG

Back
Top Bottom