Wanted Women's 7mm wetsuit size 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lookitthat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ISO newer 7 mil wetsuit, something like a Henderson Aqua Lock (size 10), Bare Evoke (10) or Scubapro (medium). Need a regular, not a tall, please. Looking for something with nice stretchy neoprene that's fuzzy on the inside.

Update: got a Bare Evoke size 8 - turns out they run a little large. Did 3 dives in it at Catalina Island this past weekend and was comfortable the whole time. Reducing the amount of weight needed to 20# even with an aluminum 80 was a bonus. Thanks for all the offers!

I have a new forth element ladies size 10 short for $399.99 CAN ( roughly $324 US) plus shipping. Here is a link. Fourth Element Proteus 7mm Wetsuit Ladies 10 Short and 14 Short
Then I also have Pinnacle medium and large new in 7mm for $299.99 CAN ( roughly $243 US) plus shipping. Pinnacle Cruiser Lady 7mm Jumpsuit size medium and large

Plus I have a pinnacle new ladies 7mm siren for $349.99 CAN ( roughly $284 US) plus shipping.

Not exactly what you are looking for but a few options. The siren has the fuzzy merino wool lining.
Please let me know if any of these interest you.
Thanks
Charlene

I have a new forth element ladies size 10 short for $399.99 CAN ( roughly $324 US) plus shipping. Here is a link. Fourth Element Proteus 7mm Wetsuit Ladies 10 Short and 14 Short
Then I also have Pinnacle medium and large new in 7mm for $299.99 CAN ( roughly $243 US) plus shipping. Pinnacle Cruiser Lady 7mm Jumpsuit size medium and large

Plus I have a pinnacle new ladies 7mm siren for $349.99 CAN ( roughly $284 US) plus shipping.

Not exactly what you are looking for but a few options. The siren has the fuzzy merino wool lining.
Please let me know if any of these interest you.
Thanks
Charlene
Thanks, but I can't be sure of my correct size - none of our LDSs carry them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom