For Sale Women’s 7mm Pinnacle ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charrington

Registered
Reaction score
Women’s 7mm Pinnacle ML $100 + shipping if not in SE Michigan. Very good condition. Not much of a cold water diver so only used occasionally. Worn by a 150-160lb fit 5’7” woman.
EDAAB9AC-937A-41D7-9D07-5A3CD4D3660F.jpeg
787E6477-B1A4-44F3-A801-23CAB6FC801C.jpeg
8A7E1585-A9CF-4B86-8F1C-4D84F00AF16C.jpeg

Attachments

• 9FAEEBF1-47A8-46D5-BFC0-EA4AF2C4D030.jpeg
    9FAEEBF1-47A8-46D5-BFC0-EA4AF2C4D030.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi, if you've still got this suit, I'm interested! I'm 5'6" about 145#, usually wear a 8/10 - think it would fit? My vintage size 10 aqualung 7mm is feeling a little tight (covid).

Hi! I think it would be a great fit. That is about how I would describe my stats. Here’s the situation….we are in the midst of moving. I am pretty sure this suit got packed and not thrown away or donated but not 100% sure. It was pretty crazy at the end! We are moving at the end of next week and will start getting our stuff of storage. If you’re not in a big hurry, I’ll put some priority on looking for it and message you back. 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply! No way you would have tossed such a great (and not cheap) wetsuit. I'm hoping to find something in the next couple of weeks before going to Catalina Island for a weekend with our local dive club. If you find it, yes please - let me know!

Hi! I think it would be a great fit. That is about how I would describe my stats. Here’s the situation….we are in the midst of moving. I am pretty sure this suit got packed and not thrown away or donated but not 100% sure. It was pretty crazy at the end! We are moving at the end of next week and will start getting our stuff of storage. If you’re not in a big hurry, I’ll put some priority on looking for it and message you back. 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply! No way you would have tossed such a great (and not cheap) wetsuit. I'm hoping to find something in the next couple of weeks before going to Catalina Island for a weekend with our local dive club. If you find it, yes please - let me know!
Hi again - I had the opportunity to try on used Pinnacle ML suits yesterday at a local sporting goods resale store. Both the 7mm and the 3mmm were too small (boo). Sorry, have to opt out on your suit. Hope your move went well!

Back
Top Bottom