Winter Time Blues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you have winter time blues or Scuba withdraw, you may want to check out Divers Den in Somerset this Saturday, 12-16-06.Dean is having his Christmas sale, and has got almost everything marked down!!I know I have my eye on a tank for 139.00. Who know's, I my take my stuff in get in the pool!!!!!

KROBI:
If you have winter time blues or Scuba withdraw, you may want to check out Divers Den in Somerset this Saturday, 12-16-06.Dean is having his Christmas sale, and has got almost everything marked down!!I know I have my eye on a tank for 139.00. Who know's, I my take my stuff in get in the pool!!!!!

Hmmm, pool, 3mil shorty, 6lbs, 2 full tanks, let me know! :D

Wimps!! Get those suits out and go dive Joe's. JP and I are talking about a dive between Christmas and New Years as well as possibly one on NY Eve. Of course we are diving dry :D

crpntr133:
JP and I are talking about a dive between Christmas and New Years as well as possibly one on NY Eve. Of course we are diving dry :D

Please make it happen in the hoosier land..... :wink:

We talked about doing something at Blue Springs as well as Joe's. JP has never been to BS.

So how'd the sale go? Anyone get any new toys? :wink:

How about the pool?

Maybe a new dry suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom