Winter is coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alternatively use the winter time to hone your skills in the pool,:wink:

I would love to dive in the pool but I don't have anyone to do it with :(

Anyway certainly gonna check on those books

I would love to dive in the pool but I don't have anyone to do it with :(

Well, that's exactly what a dive club is for: pool sessions and finding dive buddies. Maybe the shop you are doing AOW with has one too... otherwise ask around. Most dive clubs will be happy to let you participate in one or a few pool sessions, just to check out the atmosphere.

This link will get you started for NOB clubs: Met bijna 300 duikverenigingen is er altijd wel een bij jou in de buurt!, but of course there are many others. For buddies try the local forum as well - Buddy gezocht.

[/QUOTE] Well, that's exactly what a dive club is for: pool sessions and finding dive buddies. Maybe the shop you are doing AOW with has one too... otherwise ask around. Most dive clubs will be happy to let you participate in one or a few pool sessions, just to check out the atmosphere.

This link will get you started for NOB clubs: Met bijna 300 duikverenigingen is er altijd wel een bij jou in de buurt!, but of course there are many others. For buddies try the local forum as well - Buddy gezocht.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the links. I'm diving with my local ldc but they will stop end October and as for the dive club a litle to expensive right now.

But I got atleast 8 more dives and then I'll just wait till march I think that will be a better time to find a buddy anyway.
(drivers license would be great aswell)

Winter = Ice Diving!!!!!!!! I want to take that course for sure!!!

Looking forward to trying out Nemo sometime, as well as a lake in Luxembourg with a flooded town at the bottom (about 30m). We just dove Zeeland this summer, it was simple, but fun!

Find out about local dive clubs and their trips for this winter. From the Netherlands driving (as a group) or taking a train is an option to reach sites all over the Med. RyanAir goes lots of places you can dive! Let Santa know first thing that all you want for Christmas is a mid-winter dive trip.

Looking forward to trying out Nemo sometime!

I would love to goto Nemo 33!!!

Maybe we should start planning a SB-Nemo rally? Do they require a reservation?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom