Winner of DataMask - Bring an eBuddy Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Congratulation to LIZBETH PRICE - Winner of the Oceanic Datamask - the Grand Prize for the Bring an eBuddy - Spring 2009 Contest!

p_computers_datamask2.jpg

This is what Lizbeth had to say about eDiving: "I have found eDiving to be a great experience, realistic and informative. I think it will make a great training tool when incorporated with diver training and I am excited to be the grand prize winner of the Oceanic Data Mask."

I am glad you like eDiving Lizbeth! Keep using eDiving and referring friends to it so we can make eDiving bigger and better.

So, this contest is now finally over ..... but we just launched a new one .....CUSTOMIZE YOUR SCUBA TANK ... have fun with it :)

I would like to thank Oceanic for sponsoring this contest and also all of You who participated in it and congratulations again to the winners.

DiveNav

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom