Windy Point Park - Change of Ownership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I figured I'd post this since rumors are flying on other boards. First, nothing is final until September 17th. But, arrangements are being made to sell the property to a new owner. Even if the sale goes through the park may continue to be open, the new owners are apparently considering this and have not reached a decision. The rumors regarding the sale to the Hilton group are false. I just got off the phone with Robert himself not that long ago.

Who is Robert?

TxHockeyGuy:
I figured I'd post this since rumors are flying on other boards. First, nothing is final until September 17th. But, arrangements are being made to sell the property to a new owner. Even if the sale goes through the park may continue to be open, the new owners are apparently considering this and have not reached a decision. The rumors regarding the sale to the Hilton group are false. I just got off the phone with Robert himself not that long ago.

Glad you cleared all this up for us.... :mooner:

Hemlon:
I bet Robert wears a mask on his forehead.

Would that be a Dork Diver sighting....I'm going to that forum....since I am now a member:D come on over to the Dork side :D it's easy just look at the sub forum under National Geographic forum...that's right almost to the bottom of the page...see ya there

Robert, Richard, Richard, Robert. Yea, I screwed up, would a MOD please edit my original post? For those who aren't aware Robert owns CSSP, Richard owns Windy Point Park.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom