Win Free Dive Trips with Conch Republic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are giving away free 2 tank dive trips through the summer. All you have to do is go over to our FaceBook page and look for the give away contest. They will most likely be pinned to the top of the page. Once there just click on the contest and answer the question for a chance to win. You can register each day and the trips will be given away each Friday.

Here's the link.....Good Luck!!!
Conch Republic Divers FaceBook Page

Oh yea and by the way, like our FaceBook page and share the contest with your friends to increase your chances of winning.
First drawing will be this Friday!!!

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

We are giving away free 2 tank dive trips through the summer. All you have to do is go over to our FaceBook page and look for the give away contest. They will most likely be pinned to the top of the page. Once there just click on the contest and answer the question for a chance to win. You can register each day and the trips will be given away each Friday.

Here's the link.....Good Luck!!!
Conch Republic Divers FaceBook Page

Oh yea and by the way, like our FaceBook page and share the contest with your friends to increase your chances of winning.
First drawing will be this Friday!!!

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

so multiple registrations possible just only 1x day?

so multiple registrations possible just only 1x day?

Yes you can register once a day but multiple times over the week. The more you register, like our FaceBook pages and share the contest link....the more chances you have to win.
Good luck!!!

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

good luck to me and you...

sure that sounds good.............i usually make the day trips to key largo / Tavernier......drive, dive, eat and drive home....see easy.

getting up at 5am to leave no later than 6 isn't ideal though for an 8:30 call ... i might prefer an afternoon dive, -- but most of those i've seen don't go to the spiegel or the duane.

i'm only 2+ min away from the turnpike entrance - and maybe 2 additional to get onto the homestead extension to take down to the keys.

might consider a camping trip down there if i can get to meet a couple people in person 1st --- the rv site i was looking at came out with 4 people to about $23/per person per night.

now that i'm looking closer -- there are 1pm double dips on the spiegel on the sundays on the aquatic.

Last edited:
You still have time to get your answer in before we start giving away dives trips this afternoon. We will give away one dive trip for every 25 answers coming in. That means so far we will be giving away 3 trips right now, but you could help us give away more by answering the proposed question.

Good Luck and Good Diving,
Capt Gary

---------- Post added June 14th, 2014 at 04:34 AM ----------

The correct answer to the question of how big is the Republic Diver is 46'. We are giving away dive trips throughout the summer.

Here are the 3 winners chosen from the ones who chose the correct answer. And the winners for this contest are: Dean Jones, Rick Holcombe, Dean Driggett.

Congratulations to the winners. Look for more contest to win free dives from Conch Republic Divers either here on Scubaboard or on our FaceBook page.

Good Diving,

Well drat. Just saw this.. day late.. drat drat drat.. LOVE CRD!!!

There will be another one shortly

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom