Win an Oceanic Veo 3.0 - DiveComputerTraining Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Veo 3.0 Online Specialty Class Oceanic and DiveNav are sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Oceanic Veo 3.0 Personal Dive Computer

Rules: To be eligible to win the Veo 3.0, You must obtain the Veo 3.0 Specialty Card before October 31, 2010.
cert_card_veo3.0.png

To obtain the Veo 3.0 Specialty Card You must complete the Veo 3.0 Online Specialty Class.

Winner will be announced in November 2010 and name will be posted in this forum.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
and the winner is ....

Congratulations to Jorge A Medina from Hialeah, FL for completing the Oceanic Veo 3.0 online class and winning a Veo 3.0.

This is what Jorge had to say: "Having never used a Nitrox computer before, I was a little overwhelmed. I found the Veo 3.0 online course easy to navigate and found the simulated dives very helpful in my understanding the functions of this dive computer. I would definitely recommend these online courses to anyone considering the purchase of a dive computer".

Way to go Jorge! And dive safe with your new Veo 3.0

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom