Win an Oceanic Veo 1.0 - DiveComputerTraining Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Veo 1.0 Online Specialty Class Oceanic and DiveNav are sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Oceanic Veo 1.0 Personal Dive Computer
p_computers_veo1.0_wrist1.jpg

Rules: To be eligible to win the Veo 1.0, You must obtain the Veo 1.0 Specialty Card before December 31, 2010.
cc_veo1.0.png

To obtain the Veo 1.0 Specialty Card You must complete the Veo 1.0 Online Specialty Class.

Winner will be announced in January 2011 and name will be posted in this forum.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

It took a while .... but we finally got a winner for the Oceanic Veo 1.0 contest: Kyle Kenley from Rockville, IN.

This is what Kyle had to say about the Veo 1.0 and its class.
"I love the VEO1.0 it performs very well in any of the conditions I have went diving in it really lives up to the oceanic reputation and extremely easy to use. The ediving class that I took was a big help I believe it truly taught me how to use the Veo1.0 to it's best potential and the class was extremely easy to follow with great training aids available I couldn't have done it with out ediving."

Congratulations Kyle and thank you for using Dive Computer Training.

Back
Top Bottom