Win an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 - DiveComputerTraining Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Pro Plus 2 Online Specialty Class Oceanic and DiveNav are sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Dive Computer

Rules: To be eligible to win the Oceanic Pro Plus 2, You must obtain the Pro Plus 2 Specialty Card before May 31, 2010
cc_proplus2.png

To obtain the Pro Plus 2 Specialty Card You must complete the Pro Plus 2 Online Specialty Class

Winner will be announced in June 2010 and name will be posted in this forum.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Congratulation to Stephen Domorod, Winner of the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 - DiveComputerTraining contest.

Stephen, from North Haven, CT, is the lucky winner having successfully completed the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Online Class faster then anybody else.

"I have found the ProPlus 2 class as well as other Oceanic computer classes offered by DiveNav invaluable in my dive computer education" said Stephen, "I have found the ProPlus 2 to be an invaluable dive tool for me. It was my first experience with an air integrated computer. Having alarms for turn around and the ability to record my air usage for lately download into Oceanic Oceanlog software has also immensely helped in keeping my logs organized", he added.

Stephen, enjoy your new toy :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom