Win a weeks stay in paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roatan Marine Park

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Untitled.jpg
The Roatan Marine Park is launching a raffle where you have a chance to stay in one of five luxury units for a week. The condos and homes are at Grand Roatan, Mangrove Dock, West Bay Village and Coral Vista. We will be selling only 150 tickets at $100 each and drawing will happen once all the tickets are sold. If we have not sold all the tickets by the end of April, we will draw then. All proceeds will go towards helping the RMP conserve Roatan’s fragile coral reefs. For more information please contact us at info@roatanmarinepark.net
Good luck and thank you for helping support of conservation efforts

I'd love to get a few tickets... I went to the website but I didn't see a link to buy them.

EDIT - I just sent an e-mail.

What's the fine print! Dates...rules and regulations?

Reactions: Doc
The raffle prizes will expire in a year and there are some black out dates for some units. The first ticket drawn will have first choice of property and so on. The winners will be picked once all 150 tickets are sold or by the end of April. The draw will be done live and the results will be posted on our facebook page, website, this post etc. Winners will be contacted and the selection process will go from there. All funds generated from the raffle will go towards funding our conservation efforts

The sales have been slower than expected so we will be drawing the winners at the end of April so odds are looking good for participants. WIn a week in paradise and support a good cause in the process

Attachments

• raffle.jpg
    raffle.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 82

Back
Top Bottom