Will Trade Rec Wing for 17 - 20 LB wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatliner

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Dive Rite Rec wing in good condition I would like to trade for any donut style wing in the 17-20lb range. I am setting up my son's first BP/W and the Rec wing is WAY too much boyency for him.

Send me an email at scubadiverdad@gmail.com if you have something you would be willing to trade.

I have pictures available upon request.

I have a 3 month old venture wing, it has 2 spring dives and 1 ocean dive on it. Email me if your interested.

Tsmithf33@gmail.com

Panga, I will give it a little thought. That is still a bit more lift than I really want for his rig. He is diving a steel 72 and requires little to no added lead.

Gotcha, I was diving a steel 72 last month when I was in west palm and since then I have added two clips on either side of the wing that attach it to the plate. This eliminated just about all tank wrap and is actually standard on the new dive rite wings.

Is it a rec exp ? If so how about 125 and you can have my venture wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom