Will be in Cayman in 2 weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm going to be in Grand Cayman in 2 weeks for a few days. Will be staying @ Sunset House. If anyone wants to go do some shore diving there or surrounding dive sites, please send me a PM.

Disclosure: I am easy going and dive a Hogarthian setup. You don't have to :). I dive DIR (Doing it Relaxed). You have to.:wink:

Enjoy! I am going solo at the end of April staying at Sunset House. Let us know how it goes & if you have a hard/easy time finding dive buddies for shore diving

Enjoy! I am going solo at the end of April staying at Sunset House. Let us know how it goes & if you have a hard/easy time finding dive buddies for shore diving
My wife and daughter are divers and will dive with me but since I am not interested in anything else but diving and would like not to go to divorce court after my return, I put the post up. I found Cayman not solo diver friendly in the past.

Ha! Smart you are. That is cool you get to share the sport with your family though.

Yes, I am prepared for that. Sunset Divers will do "Buddy Dives" for $50 if you can't find anybody, and I am also doing the Kittiwake one afternoon, and Stingray City one afternoon, and a night dive one night, so I really only need a Buddy for 1-2 days. It is vacation,so I will just spring for the buddy if it will get me in the water. Or if my tax return is good, I might just do boat dive with Don Foster or one of the other local Ops in the afternoon!

I love to snorkel as well, so if all else fails, I will just be floating around on Sunset's reef all afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom