Will be in Bonaire Jan 19-26. Anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

downdeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This will be our second trip. Can't wait cause I have a new camera.

Anyone else going to be there at that time?

You guys are going to have to stop posting your trips.....sets my PBD off bad. :)

Have fun, dive safe and drop by and hug Liz for me.

I was all ready to say I'd be there with one of my LDS's, but caught myelf. Alas, I'll be in Curacao at that time. Bonaire has to wait till March 8-16---bummer.

Then last night I got a call from an old dive buddy sho said that my other LDS is going to Bonaire in September. Bummer again---seems like I gotta put down another down payment for that one. LOL. We'll be staying at the Plaza if I know these guys.

I was just checking The Bonaire Insider - The latest independent tourism news from the Caribbean island of Bonaire - Home Page and it seems there are some new restaurants in town. Yummy. Check that website out for yourself.

Between March and September I'll have to be satisfied with a lowly trip to the Riviera Maya. This has got to be my best dive deal for the year. In contact with a dive op there, it's $65 for two tank dive (daily), fast boats and 8 divers, max. For another $15 I charter the bat and it's just me and the guide. I get to dive my computer or air supply. We get to go real slow and use the video to best advantage.

In between there's a trip to N.C. for some wreck diving. Looks like it's going to be a busy year.

I really do like Bonaire. Might consider moving there.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and my 11 years old son who will
be doing his certification ...leaving the 19th from JFK ... and we just came
back from bonaire a month ago ... man it was great !

jf

My BF and I will be there Feb 2 through the 9th. We will just miss you. Where are you staying? We will be at Buddy Dive. Although Ive been to Coz, the Bahamas, Hawaii and the Keys, believe it not Ive never Been to Bonaire. I'm excited!

My BF and I will be there Feb 2 through the 9th. We will just miss you. Where are you staying? We will be at Buddy Dive. Although Ive been to Coz, the Bahamas, Hawaii and the Keys, believe it not Ive never Been to Bonaire. I'm excited!

We'll be staying at Sand Dollar which is next door to Buddys. Looks like we've been to the same places. You'll love Bonaire. We rarely go back to the same place twice - adventurous types, you know- but Bonaire is an exception. Sorry we will miss you. Have fun.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and my 11 years old son who will
be doing his certification ...leaving the 19th from JFK ... and we just came
back from bonaire a month ago ... man it was great !

jf

Nice! Where are you staying? We are driving to Atlanta Friday night and leaving out Saturday morning. Perhaps we can meet up for a dive. Bari Reef right off the Sand Dollar pier is a nice, easy one.

R

Back
Top Bottom