Wii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_DivePirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This will be short and sweet since it is being sent via my new Wii!! Awesome stuff, can't wait for a SCUBA game. lol Still, lot's of fun for ALL! Had only one contoller for NOT LONG and four people were having a blast! We now have two controllers, bought the other later that day. Been real busy as of late but had too try this out. Would recommend this gaming system highly,:popcorn: and I have a 360. Have fun all.

Dive safe/Train hard,
Joe

The_DivePirate:
This will be short and sweet since it is being sent via my new Wii!! Awesome stuff, can't wait for a SCUBA game. lol Still, lot's of fun for ALL! Had only one contoller for NOT LONG and four people were having a blast! We now have two controllers, bought the other later that day. Been real busy as of late but had too try this out. Would recommend this gaming system highly,:popcorn: and I have a 360. Have fun all.

Dive safe/Train hard,
Joe

how do you write on the Wii? Do you have a keyboard?

you click on the input entry and the keyboard is drawn on screen then you point your wiimote to the actual keys and click... when finished click on enter...

wii is great

SCUBA game...that'll be sweet...

fin....fin....fin.....fin....fin...check spg....fin....fin...ok sign to buddy...fin...fin....fin...fin...

sounds like a blast.

hvulin:
you click on the input entry and the keyboard is drawn on screen then you point your wiimote to the actual keys and click... when finished click on enter...

wii is great

This is correct. It's a little awkward getting used too it, but does well. The games are, like I say" AWESOME". Grafix aren't that bad, but they are not a 360. Give up the graphics, too get interaction, you tell me? I believe it was well worth the trade. Sony and Microsoft don't want too go after this market? I believe they don't want to have too deal with the programing it must have taken to write the games that are already out on the market. Bowling is excact, golf and tennis could use some help as far as I'm concerned, but I never really was great at either one of those sports. Boxing was such a workout that we had the doors open for the breeze and were still sweating like pigs. I could see someone having a heart attack or stroke while playing, it's so fun, that even people that are not in that great of shape could get so into it that they get so worked up that they seize up. Even so, it will be good for the young ones that sit all day in front of the tele and get no excercise. The Wii is great fun for the whole family, office party, or any such get together you want too spice up!:eyebrow:

So basically what we have here, are just a bunch of grown men sitting around playing with their Wii....:shakehead

You know what they say:

"The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." :)

SCUBAJENNIFER:
So basically what we have here, are just a bunch of grown men sitting around playing with their Wii....:shakehead

Well I don't play, I sell the Modchips and make my living with that.....

But whats different between spending money to play games on the TV, which is complete useless. And SCUBA diving, where you watch some fishes for a lot money, even you could do that a lot better on DVD about it, it is also complete useless.

But you could tell instead of "complete useless" great fun.....

h90:
Well I don't play, I sell the Modchips and make my living with that.....

But whats different between spending money to play games on the TV, which is complete useless. And SCUBA diving, where you watch some fishes for a lot money, even you could do that a lot better on DVD about it, it is also complete useless.

But you could tell instead of "complete useless" great fun.....

Men playing with their Wii....think about it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom