Wife, white balance, and solo dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailor025

Reaction score
This was my wife's first offshore trip. It was perfect. We went to a rig about 25 miles offshore.

This was my first time to white balance. See what you think. The crab is taken with a flash. All others, no flash.

This was my first solo dive. Shame on me! I liked it.

Rodney

Sorry....you can only have one attachment on a page. If you want to post a photo, one that shows up in your post, it has to be hosted on the web somewhere. There are free photo hosting sites but most of them don't allow deep imbedding...that's what they call posting a single photo. You can post a link to it but not the photo itself.

Dee once bubbled...
Sorry....you can only have one attachment on a page. If you want to post a photo, one that shows up in your post, it has to be hosted on the web somewhere. There are free photo hosting sites but most of them don't allow deep imbedding...that's what they call posting a single photo. You can post a link to it but not the photo itself.

Is this something new. I have seen several threads like this in the past with pictures posted.

then you can post multiple on the same page in U/W Photo - if you are adding an attachment then one at a time...

arty.jpg

hanging%20about.jpg

or:

sorry was going to add an attachment but can't see how to do that ?!?

Jonothan's right....you can have multiple photos on a page as long as they are hosted on the web somethere.
But an attachment is an upload from your computers hard drive and there can only be one per post.

Web hosted photo...
aab.sized.jpg

Versus an uploaded attachment....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom