Wide angle lens??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a Canon 10-22mm WA that can be used for many types of shots including close up wide angle and panoramic reef photos. What type of camera do you have?

Wide angle is great for wrecks to get more of it and I use it quite a bit for portrait shots of divers. When used properly with a strobe you can get great lighting from being close to your subject.

I have the old Reefmaster DC310, which is a basic 3MP camera. I have all the macro lenses for it and the wide-angle lens. When I'm not taking macro shots I always use the wide-angle lens, including for video. It's just gives me a wider and better view for regular (non-macro) shots/video.

I have the Reefmaster DC 310, also. I have ordered a WA, but haven't gotten it yet, and was not real sure when and where to use it. thanks, you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom