Wide angle lens for Lumix LX 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I've just ordered a pansonic lx 10 and ikelite housing. I would like to add a wet wide angle lens but the more I look and research the more confused I'm getting. I started just looking at the ikelite options but then looked further afield. The KRL 01 looked promising but then I've seen some bad reviews. I would like the option of doing half and halfs. $700-$800 is really the top of my budget and that's pushing it at the moment.

My other question is for those who have a LX 10, do you have any photos without a wide angle lens on larger subjects and how far away where you from them? Trying to work out if I really need one to start with or should I hold of until I can afford something a little more expensive.

Next trip is a whale snorkeling trip to Norway at the end of January so I'm not sure I'll really need a wide angle lens for that.

Back
Top Bottom