Why you should dive in the UK!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice vid. Too many people live in a colder climate, yet only dive in the tropics. As with the UK, this happens on Vancouver Island too. Yet this colder area has so much more life than most other dive areas. That's what drysuits are for. :D

I feel diving in the UK is like exploration, you work to find new areas, and for me it's so much more rewarding and often surprising!

Cool! A lot like New England with better vis!

So Good!!!!

I love diving in California and the West Coast of North America and I can see that UK diving would be a blast!!

So much LIFE!

My favorite kind of diving.
Thanks for posting this fun video.

~~~~
Claudette

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
--Albert Einstein

Very nice! I have the Suunto, now I need the drysuit! :blinking:

Live the video on Vimeo ... Really impressed .. This is what I am hoping to go into after I've completed my DM - videography and photography in the UK scene ...

(Finger crossed)

Sweet!

I lived in the UK for about 4 years and never really had any desire to dive there. Makes me wish I had given it a shot.

From what I've seen it looks great ... I've dived mostly in the Brighton area and the Maldives and did a spell at the SAS training ground in Gosport which was cool..

Mainly this has all been free diving ..

But love the idea of moving up with all of this ... Luckily someone at a dive centre is a massive fan of my step mum , so offered me an internship which was a surprise ..

I want to use this DM to take photo of wrecks around the UK and in Chuuk Lagoon.. But also to add a bit of a twist , take model photos 50-100 feet under water and look into making videos for :

National geographic
BBC

And music videos :wink:

All big dreams and maybe too big but I have a goal :p

Back
Top Bottom