Why no Scubapro Shotgun Snorkels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John C. Ratliff

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been diving for many years, and enjoyed the Scubapro Shotgun Snorkels. I still dive my old ones, and was wondering why this series of snorkels have been discontinued? These are some of the best snorkels ever produced.

SeaRat

For some strange reason Scubapro stop making them. when I called them to ask about why, the answer I got was that the people in the upper management just decided to stop making them.
To me and all of us divers that know how great these snorkels are. The uppers of Scubapro are not divers they don't care probably just a guess they thought the Shotgun snorkel was out dated not realizing just how great and how good theses are. They have not ever tried the Shot Gun Snorkel them selves shame on them!
Scubapro if you see this post please bring back the greatest Snorkel ever made!!!!!!!

Cherish the shotgun; keep it close. Mine is embarrassingly old; held together with Aquaseal and cable ties; and tastes like an old tire.

I love it . . .

Attachments

• IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 191
The uppers of Scubapro are not divers they don't care probably just a guess they thought the Shotgun snorkel was out dated not realizing just how great and how good theses are. They have not ever tried the Shot Gun Snorkel them selves shame on them!

Do you have any verification that the above information is accurate? If so, would you provide it. Otherwise you are doing nothing but adding to fake media that serves no purpose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom