why is my clock wrong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently noticed a new item on my SB screen. A current temp where I live. Problem is, it has the wrong time, not just even numbers like different time zones, but completly wrong time. Is this my problem or yours?

The clock shows the right minutes which means it is simply a timezone/DST setting issue which you can change in your User CP options page.

(this marks my last post before a few weeks away)!

currently the clock says 3:53 but the time really is closer to 5:06 I live on the west Coast, and have the clock set to pacific time. the time I have here is shown on my cell phone, wall clock, and others around me. The cell phone is by far the most accurate of all the clocks we have around here. Like I said I would under stand if it was even hours, but the time is not even.

I just went back and refreashed the screen and it still reads 3:56. Looks like it's stuck on that.

What you're seeing is not a clock...

What you see are the Weather Conditions 'as of' that time displayed...it's always going to be some time in the past.

I also thought it was a clock the the first time I saw it too--it's somewhat confusing.

Yes, it would be much less confusing if they just added 'as of' ...'recorded at'...'updated at' ...or something else like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom