Why do you not make large sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Floyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
so why do y’all only make stuff for small people? I have a size 14 foot. I need to get a new fin to wear with my dry suit. I wear an XL seawing for warm water and would like to stick with the same fin but with my over boots on I’m solidly into a 2xl. I just found out y’all don’t make a seawing in 2xl. I had the same problem with my over boot, you don’t make a dry suit boot to fit big feet.

Wenoka sea style XL huge pocket

cerich fins huge pocket easier on the legs

Get a thinner sock sewn into your drysuit and use a boat boot

stop your whining y'all

Ditch the Seawings and get a better fin. The Deep6 fins have good foot pockets, so do the Hollis F1’s. OMS Slipstreams are big, if a little brick shaped. Hog Tech2’s have decent foot pockets as well.

All are good fins, gimmick free and solid performers.

Try the Scubapro Jetfins in 2XL, they are way too big for me, but might be exactly what you need.
Notice I said "what you need", instead of "what you want", but that's beside the point, if you look at any 100 cavedivers, there is a reason that 90 of them are using Jetfins or Jetfin clones.
It may not be what you want, but if you give them an honest try you'll never want any other shaped fin.

Michael

SP do not participate on SB. They used to be here but alas no more...

so why do y’all only make stuff for small people? I have a size 14 foot. I need to get a new fin to wear with my dry suit. I wear an XL seawing for warm water and would like to stick with the same fin but with my over boots on I’m solidly into a 2xl. I just found out y’all don’t make a seawing in 2xl. I had the same problem with my over boot, you don’t make a dry suit boot to fit big feet.

Kevin...

OMS SlipStream will solve your problem(s)...XXL...come with S/S spring straps now...monoprene which is lighter than typical rubber power fins...check DGX...

Best...

Warren

Check out Big Foot Fin Options, a thread that started in 2015 with my question to examine the market for sasquatch-wear (I wear size 15) and I ended up with Deep 6 Eddy fins. But like OMS Slipsteams, they're nearly neutrally buoyant, and I hear dry suit folks often want heavier fins.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom