Why am I seeing Ads (Sponsor)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why, yes, almighty Google deity in the sky…

I WILL rush right out and purchase a Tempurpedic mattress for my new million dollar home I can’t afford while I sit in my Winnebago in the driveway, click on pictures of Anthony Fauci and his partner with my hands covered in Liberace jewelry and hope that @Divin'Papaw can get rid of his fleas without having to shave his head.

If you'd ever met me you'd know that shaving my head would take maybe a minute. I would certainly prefer that to taking flea meds. :rofl3:

Maybe I’ll start hash-tagging The Chairman about every extraneous ad.

I’ll either get the problem fixed or get banned.

I love a high risk life.

OK, except for living under the bridge and sharing needles. That’s a ltitle over the top for me.
the xenforo software has a "feature" that allows users to be redirected randomly to blank pages ... I believe it is called frustrater or something. there are also other functions of the "feature" I will let you find them for yourself, you have to google it, you can't see it here. :)

Xenforo seems to have lots of fun features.

If you'd ever met me you'd know that shaving my head would take maybe a minute. I would certainly prefer that to taking flea meds. :rofl3:

“Grass doesn’t grow on a busy street” a bald colleague once said.

OK, this has been fun but I should probably make some effort to at least appear that I’m doing something related to work.

OK, this has been fun but I should probably make some effort to at least appear that I’m doing something related to work.
ewwwwwww

where is that dislike button :rofl3:

Why, yes, almighty Google deity in the sky…

I WILL rush right out and purchase a Tempurpedic mattress for my new million dollar home I can’t afford while I sit in my Winnebago in the driveway, click on pictures of Anthony Fauci and his partner with my hands covered in Liberace jewelry and hope that @Divin'Papaw can get rid of his fleas without having to shave his head.
NothingClever, your continued off-topic drivel is worse than the damn ads.

irony: coming into a thread for the sole purpose of pointing out that someone is off topic....

irony: coming into a thread for the sole purpose of pointing out that someone is off topic....
I'll add you to the drivel list.

Since you didn't get anything fixed, it's automatically the second option?

My ads are gone.

< cue movie clip for pleasant harp music and swimmer in backstroke in a calm lake >

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom