Why am I seeing Ads (Sponsor)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still seeing them...
Go to preferences and click the box. Not everyone who goes red doesn't want to see ads. After all, every click helps and most of them are Scuba related. Most.

Go to preferences and click the box. Not everyone who goes red doesn't want to see ads. After all, every click helps and most of them are Scuba related. Most.

Good to know. I really don't mind them, as long as they aren't blinky.

Well, I AM red and I was still seeing the ads after the upgrade!
and you're check block is check blocked?

I had them on mobile until yesterday - someone made a change somewhere. . .

Well, I AM red and I was still seeing the ads after the upgrade!

and you're check block is check blocked?

I had them on mobile until yesterday - someone made a change somewhere. . .
After the upgrade, lots of configuration changes had to be made since they couldn't be imported. Advertisements were one of them. Most of that work has been done during the days after the upgrade, some issues are still on the list, like icons.

I went into preferences and checked off to block ads...I am still seeing them...so I logged off and logged back on and still can see the ads

I went into preferences and checked off to block ads...I am still seeing them...so I logged off and logged back on and still can see the ads
Those changes are collected and processed once per hour.

Wonder if there an be a small popup when changes are made that says it could take upto an hour for changes to take effect....

Thank you! I didn't know! I do have a question...If we leave ads running on the side does scubaboard get money from those or only when we click on them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom