Why am I seeing Ads (Sponsor)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As a Sponsor, and with boxes checked, why am I seeing so many ads?

1632752640403.png

1632752750665.png

Your ad-blocker's not turned on?

(That's the reality of the intarwebs; those that don't like intrusive adverts will adblock them; those that are blind to them don't see adverts. Same with emails and external content + tracking)

There are still people working on the styles. Any comments on the board about issues like these will be added to the list of things to do.

Your ad-blocker's not turned on?

(That's the reality of the intarwebs; those that don't like intrusive adverts will adblock them; those that are blind to them don't see adverts. Same with emails and external content + tracking)
If you are a ScubaBoard Sponsor -- as he is and you are not -- then the ads are not shown.

I'm also seeing adds even though I'm a supporting member. Yes, I have the block ads turned on. I'm assuming this will be resolved once the upgrade is complete.

I'm also seeing adds even though I'm a supporting member. Yes, I have the block ads turned on. I'm assuming this will be resolved once the upgrade is complete.

Me too!

Yep, same here. Not liking the advertisements.

“Please support us by disabling AdBlockers on this website.”

The above would imply that SB wants me to see the ads.

I paid as a Sponsor based on the benefit of having ads removed.

same here...ads all on the side

Ah, much better. Just DAN on the top and bottom, and one in the first space above the conversations (sides gone)....

1632757754014.png

Back
Top Bottom