Whose using a GoPro 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12th Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Who here is using a GoPro 10 for diving. I would love your thoughts and feedback. I've used my GoPro 4 on my SeaLife Aqua stick for years and love the ease of use. I purchased a SeaLife 3000 a few years back and have yet to use it. I have four dives setup for early June. I'm kicking the idea of picking up a GoPro10 to bring along as well.

Thoughts and thanks

I use my GoPro Hero 7 in a basic Amazon cheapo waterproof case. It works great with my noob wrist lanyard over 5 mm gloves and 7 mm sleeve. The case gives me the ability to switch between stills and video while diving with no issue. No pics to share since I'm lazy and all proof stays on the micro card.

I like mine. The experience is not as slick as I expected when I bought it ( it tends to overheats, battery charge can be a bit random, and I didn't find the way to setup a correct exposure setup for night dive) but pictures are good overall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom