whose going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
scuba diving this weekend, me and some friends got scuba certified in open water 2 weeks ago and this weekend were going to be at pennyroyal doing our first weekend dives by ourselves. looking forward to hopefully a great time. Is anyone gonig to be out there this weekend? maybe well see ya out there.

I will be there Sat. to assist Larry with an instructor candidate & then will play afterwards. Sun. I will be there to help someone with their Adv. Nitrox & deco course & then plan to play a bit. Will have my scooter to mess around with.

yea i think we were about 2 tables down you guys, you might have seen nick, hes 6'10 lol the only reason i knew it was you guys was because i heard someone yell ya need any more regulators larry haha i dont think i saw you tho.

i dont think i was paying alot of attention to the surrounding at first, being the first time without the instructors that taught us around, and it being just me and my buddy, we were double checking and triple checking everything possible. just worried about something little going wrong. but lucky we were taught well enough and it was an awesome dive.

Awesome, using a DPV sounds like a lot of fun, i should definatly look into doing the certification for that.

Because they propel a diver much faster than they can normally can swim. You can be on top of something before you know it. You must always be aware of what's around you & must also think ahead more than a swimming dive, because you're moving through the water faster. Because of the increased speed, they can also take you up or down much faster, causing the potential for injury.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom