Who's staying at Divi Flamingo OR Buddy Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're looking for someone who's staying at either one of the mentioned resorts (Divi Flamingo or Buddy Dive) OR who's willing to take a little detour there, right now or in the near future, and who's willing to do us a little favour? It will take you only a few minutes of your time. Please PM me if you're willing to help!

Should I assume you want them to have a vehicle?

Not necessarily. The favour I'm asking for can be done within either of those two resorts and it only takes a few minutes. So somebody staying at the resort without vehicle would work just fine. Or somebody staying elsewhere, with a vehicle, who wants to stop there for a few minutes. :D

We will be there, but not until October. How big a rush are you in?

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

We will be there, but not until October. How big a rush are you in?

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.
No rush per se, but it would have to be done before mid October. :D

Send me a PM about what you want done. I'll certainly do my best to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom